Sydney University Cricket Club is open to students and staff of The University of Sydney, as well as to community members.
Our memberships will open on Monday 7th August.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NEW PLAYERS:
For any new player wishing to trial for the Club, the important steps for you are as follows:
- Subscribe to our 'current players' mailing list by clicking here. This will give you access to all email updates regarding our cricket program for 2017-18, including pre-season trials and training sessions.
- Attend our 'new player' induction sessions to be held on the 8th, 10th, 15th and 17th August from 7.30pm - 9.30pm at the Martin Lambert Indoor Nets at the TAG Family Grandstand on Regimental Drive.
- Following these sessions our Director of Cricket will discuss any opportunities to represent the Club in 2017-18, at which point you will be asked to complete the full registration process.
** All Club members require a current SUSF membership. This fee is $25 (U18), $60 (U-Syd student) or $65 (community). If you do not have a current membership, it will automatically be added to the shopping cart with your Club membership.
Important: Please note that this registration process will not open until Monday 7th August 2017.
Please ensure all personal details are up to date as this is how we contact you during the season.
Each cricketer should have an existing 'mycricket' login ID and password'. A reminder will be sent out to all existing players in the lead-up to the registration window in August.
If you are unsure of yours, you can reset your password using the email address entered into the system.
If you cannot reset your password please contact the Club.
A compulsory pre-requisite of joining a Club under Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness.
All existing members should read and use the "Existing SUSF Member?" guide.
Any new members should read and use the "New to SUSF?" guide.
Profiles are linked to the email address you have provided previously through 'mycricket' (step one).
If you are having trouble accessing your personal profile, please contact the Club.
Complete the interactive SCA form by selecting one of these forms:
- NSW Premier Cricket (Domestic)
- NSW Premier Cricket (Overseas)
- A.W. Green Shield (Metro)
- A.W. Green Shield (Country)
These forms must be returned to the Club prior to 15th September 2017.
Any new players to the Club must also provide a copy of their photo ID for proof of identity.